Standard Terms of Salefor Multiclient Reports
The following are the standard terms of sale associated with any offer from Food Industry Foresight Pty Ltd for Multiclient Research Reports. Private Research projects will have a separate specific contract.
MULTI CLIENT RESEARCH REPORTS
Any subscriptions to Multiclient Reports are for the internal use of your organisation and its branches, and these reports will not be copied, reproduced or made available to any person outside your organization, or used for promotional purposes.
The information contained in all Multi Client reports remain the property of Food Industry Foresight Pty Ltd.
All rights reserved.
No part of these reports may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, nor may any part of or any information contained in these reports be distributed or disclosed to any person who is not a full-time employee of the Subscriber without the written consent of Food Industry Foresight Pty Limited. The Subscriber agrees to take all reasonable measures to safeguard this confidentiality. Subscribers may not, under any circumstances, use information in these reports for promotional purposes.
Note: Although great care has been taken to ensure accuracy and completeness in our research, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Food Industry Foresight Pty Limited for the information and opinions expressed.
1. Payment Terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice however, online access to the reports is not granted until payment has been received. Credit card facilities are available on request and may attract an administration fee.
2. All prices shown exclude GST.
3. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, FIF reserves the right to deliver by installments and each installment shall be deemed to be sold under a separate Contract for a proportion of the total purchase price as nominated.
4. Failure by FIF to deliver any installment on the due date shall not entitle the Customer to repudiate this contract and FIF shall be under no liability for consequential loss as a result of any late delivery however caused.
5. If the Customer fails to pay the purchase price or any installment on the due date for payment and such payment or installment remains unpaid in excess of 30 days, FIF has the right to sue the Customer for the entire price then owing under this contract as well as withhold delivery of any further goods and services until full payment is received. Any costs incurred to recover unpaid amounts will be the responsibility of the Customer entirely.
6. FIF reserves the right to charge interest on late payments and/or withhold access to the Online Research Portal until payment has been received.
7. The Customer agrees to keep FIF indemnified against all claim costs and demands arising directly or indirectly from the use or interpretation of the research material.
8. Any claim or liability against FIF arising as a result of this contract is limited to the contract value excluding GST.
9. This contract is subject to the provisions of the Competition and Consumers Act 2010. To the extent that any provision or clause of this contract would, but for this clause be void or illegal or unenforceable wholly or in part, or would operate to render any other provision or clause void, illegal or unenforceable, that offending provision shall be ignored and the remaining contract clauses remain enforceable.
Subject to the above, all conditions and warranties which would or might otherwise be implied in the Contract, are hereby excluded and negated to the extent permitted by law as acknowledged by the Customer by the execution of this contract.